Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Bigger Picture


















Sometimes, its good to take a step back, to look at the bigger picture.
No doubt the minuscule detail you're looking so intently at is an artwork by itself, but you could be missing out on a whole bunch of other details if you miss viewing them from a larger perspective.

Interestingly, my tolerance & stress levels are being pushed to the test with the amount of work commitments I've taken on. I think I am now able to relate to what a headless chicken feels like when its running around! plus I feel a little less human & a little more robot-like with the 7 day work-work schedule I have now =------=""

With that, I've decided to try to take a deep breath........(counting to 10)
& focus on the main goal at hand, instead of worrying about every other little detail along the way.

It may sound like common sense now when you're calm & reading this, but trust me, when you've got a uber tight, make it spandex-tight (don't ask me where that came from :P) deadline for a project you've just been briefed for, about 10 minutes ago, let's see you not flail around madly!

I'm not saying I've mastered the art of being calm in the midst of a storm but at the very least, I'm learning to swim real fast after being thrown into the deep blue sea!

Picture Caption: Little did I know I was being photographed whilst I was focusing on the magnificent mountains of Nikko, Japan in early winter.

p/s- posts might be a little sporadic but I will persevere!
Shall update here whenever I can! :D

Hugs to all,
Lynn

Note: Thank you, bunny :D I'm learning!

No comments: