Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Goodbye & Hello!

Heya everyone! grin*

It was finally time I gave Jinjerup a facelift and a new home.
I really loved my old layout (pictured below) but as time wore on,
I realized I had spent a bit too much time on the website & not as much
on my designs. Thus, I packed up & mosey-ed on down to blogger.
Am going to be able to work and post up more stuff :D 3 cheers to that!



Homepage


About page


Work page


Contact page


Wallpapers Freebies page


Wallpaper Giftbox


Don't worry, none of the older works or freebies have been put to rest,
whaddya' think I was doing these past months? grin* backing up of course!

So join me, if you will as we bid adieu to the old Jinjerup
& yippie yay to the new!


Much love,
Lynn

Oh & yes, please do tune in for more!

No comments: