Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh my!

Hi everyone new to Jinjerup & a big welcome to Bric.A.Brac!

:D It took awhile but I'm back & I've worked up a storm with Jinjerup's NEW Valentine's Day prints! Stay tuned, they'll be released soon enough!

& it was such a pleasant surprise to discover that
Jinjerup's been featured on the following lovelies:

Design is Mine




























Design is mine is where Summer shares her daily finds in photography,
art, typography, vintage, modern design, and handmade goods.
Her blogs are such a great source for design pick-me-ups!




One Pretty Thing




























Rachel's One Pretty Thing is a fantastic place to find your daily dose of inspiring projects for a handmade life. Its a nifty site for DIY projects and inspirations,
perfect for those itching for something new to work on!



Plus a little while back, sweet Emily of Emilyabigail.com
gave Jinjerup a boost too!




























Emily stores all the lovely things she finds inspiring at Emilyabigail.com
A very pretty site, it is!


Thank you very much for the features ladies! BIG HUGS! :D
Love, Lynn

2 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

AWW, thanks SO much! I'm so thrilled that people are enjoying the blog, this totally makes my day! I'm off to check out Emily's site. It's a new one to me-I love that!

BracLynn said...

I should be thanking you Rachel! :D Hope you liked Emily's site too! Have a great weekend! :D