Sunday, February 15, 2009

Illustration Friday: Celebrate




























Gulp* its been another long break since I've illustrated a piece for Illustration Friday
& luckily enough, this week's topic is "Celebrate"! :D

grin* There's reason for me to celebrate indeed,
thanks to the increase of encouraging feedback and lovely responses to
Jinjerup (my print-pattern site)!

Thank you everyone for dropping by! I certainly have a swell time doing what I do & am glad you like my stuff too!

Much love*

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love this! So cute!

I really like your technique!

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully joyful piece!

I love every bit of it: the characters, the colors, the texture... it feels like real paper dolls.

Great job :)

Pamutmamut said...

Wow, this is great! I love it. Especially the octopus.

jazzlamb said...

Ooooh! So much yummy color!I personally lurve the octopuses...they're too cute!
And the colors just make it look like a huuuge very very devourable cupcake!loverrly!

Sónia Cântara said...

Welcome back, Braclynn! Very good illustration! Full of life and great details...

Matthew Smith said...

excellent characters!!! well done!

kathy hare said...

love it! such a happy illustration..

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this! :)

Atsi-Batsi said...

Very cute! :D Nice work!

Cheryl said...

This is sooo cute Lynn! :D
I love kittens. Love love love.

Lucialtrove said...

Oh, it's so sweet: it's the first time I see a cute octopus.

Eric Barclay said...

Wow! This is such a nice piece! Love all the characters and colors and how they blend so nicely.

Carmen Saldaña said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, niceeeeeeeeeee.
It´s beautiful, all those cute animals are very beautiful. This illo makes me happy :-)

Shugar said...

OOoh this is lovely!!!
They are all SSSOOOOOOOO cute! :D
Fabulous!

BracLynn said...

:D Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your great, gushing feedback, you've made my week!

Anonymous said...

oh how sweet! :)

david kow said...

lovely sweet!!! great job!!!