Wednesday, November 21, 2007

5 Random/ Weird things about me

Tagged, I have been, by the amazing Amy! Time to spout some quirky randomness. These come in a number of five's:

1) Instead of lazying around in bed, running to the loo or doing some stretch-ups, the first thing I must do in the mornings (after I open my eyes), is to switch on my computer! (SEE! I think that the micro processor human-fusion idea is such a lovely one!)

2) I nibble all chocolate sides of a Kitkat bar before proceeding to dislodge each layer of wafer. All the wayers (wafers+layers) and all their thin chocolate glory will then be savoured, devoured, slowly. This procedure mostly only applies to Kitkat and certain other wafer-y chocolate bars.

3) Whilst speaking I tend to mash up 2words together as demonstrated in 'wayer' :) I also swap the first alphabets of two words around. For instance, I have two good friends named "Jarod & Kelly". Spoonerism, the name of this verbal boo-boo, made me say Karod+Jelly :P (I'm sorry my dears, that was the worstest-funniest example I have!)

4) My i-pod has only one primary function; being a paperweight. (don't bother asking me about it)

5) I used to really dislike vegetables when I was a kid. My mum had to bribe me with candy each time she spooned spinach in my mouth. Can you imagine going without veggies daily for years? I still have all my body parts-organs with me but I was missing out on a whole lot of good stuff! The great news is I've changed me eating habits for the better! (thanks to a certain special someone) Oh the irony! I guess I like them well enough that I am even running a fresh vegetable blog! )

Now, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names & links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Harlo there June, Liann, Ju, Jac & Nick! You've been tagged!
May you go forth & spread some quirkiness!

No comments: