Monday, October 29, 2007

Plead the fleeting moment to remain

I love the title phrase, can't remember where its from though.
A book, perhaps?
A poem?
A movie?
Oh, well. It matches the pictures I'm sharing today :)

I happened on these last week. Enlightening gems, they are, taken either very early this year or nov-dec last year.



The sky is one thing I can't do without. (in the metaphorical sense ) Its lovely just sitting and observing its many pretty colors and moods. Thereapuetic even.

I find it amazing that no matter where you are in the world,
we're all still under the same sky.

I have spent a considerable amount of free time watching it since a child. Shall share more of my old sky pics (when I can find them) and new ones of course, once I've taken them.

p/s- I've recently taken up gardening! This is something I've never thought I'd be one to do! More about it in the near future!

Until then, hugs all around!

No comments: