Friday, December 12, 2008

Beary Merry Christmas from Jinjerup!



























I know its still a little early but
a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone!


Figured I better start wishing now then scramble up a blogpost at the last hour
& find that my internet connection is still out! I will be moving house within the next 2 weeks so it will be a little more hectic with my heavier than usual work schedule! :P

Hurrah!!! Jinjerup's NEW XMAS prints are out!! :D
To add to your festive cheer, Jinjerup has new designs, 2 new wallpapers
& a cute little xmas themed giftbox!





























Plus these cute journals, great for xmas presents!

(Journal Gift Links: 1, 2, 3, 4)

These & many more adorable gifts available at Jinjerup's Store!

(Click on the SHOP! button beside each of the patterns on Jinjerup Work's Page)




























Warm hugs & online eggnog all around! :D
Love, Lynn

No comments: